Pages

Friday, July 22, 2005

Feeling Good

Hubby and I have signed up for the local YMCA. The one near home has a ton of great classes, and the one near work isn't as busy. So I think in-between the two I can find what I need. We get a partial refund from our Health Insurance if we go at least 4 times a month, so that is just more incentive to go. This past week I attended a New Employee Conference for work. I met some great people. One guy I met was a runner. I loved the way he looked at it. He said he ran anywhere from 1 to 5 miles a day, and it depended on his mood how far or how fast he ran. That is the type of runner I eventually want to be. Just doing it because it is fun.

In other news my brother in law contacted me to thank me for the blanket. He said it was "outstanding," "fantastic" and "looks great"; those were his exact words!!! And he doesn't normally get that enthusiastic about anything. This was the first time I gave a knitted item to someone I wasn't sure would really like it, so I am glad it got such a good reception. To refresh everyone's memory this is what the blanket looked like. This is a picture of the one I gave my friend because I was in such a hurry to send this one off I forgot to take a picture of it.

Blanket

If you want to see more pictures go here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Isn't it nice to get confirmation on your knitting? Glad they liked it.
    chrisknits

    ReplyDelete