Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Departure

I know, it has been over a month. And my posts haven't exactly been very knitterly lately. It is just that I am in a rough and deeply personal time right now. I tend to be a very open person. Honestly, I tend to over share. So, it is hard for me to focus on just the crafting portion of my life here on the blog. It is hard to be all upbeat and "Look at what I made!" when I don't feel like that at all. Some people that I know outside the internet know what is going on, and thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. And if you don't know, please don't feel like I don't trust you or consider you a close friend. It is just really hard for me to share this with everyone.

I have debated on whether or not to say anything, but I really do want to get back to blogging about my crafting endeavors. But I don't feel comfortable with completely ignoring such a huge thing. No, I'm not dying or sick. Audrey is fine. My husband is seriously considering divorce. It is a long story, and I'm not completely blameless, but I never thought he would resort to this. We have our problems, but I honestly thought that we could work through them.

I've debated on whether or not to start another blog on this topic. How a Christian woman deals with a situation like this. Even if we do end up staying together, maybe it could be helpful to someone else. Maybe it could be password protected at first. I don't know, I'm still thinking about it. I do want to keep this off of this blog, but I felt like such a big thing had to be addressed.

I've turned comments off, mainly because I just want this to be out there, I don't really need comments from people on this. But I would appreciate your prayers. Thanks.

No comments: