Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two Color Brioche Scarf Redux

Time to get back to happy things. I finished a second Two Color Brioche Scarf just before summer started. I used this same pattern, but different yarns. I used Blue Sky Alpaca 100% Alpaca (now discontinued) and Noro's Cashmere yarn, can't remember the name. I like this one much better, mainly because it is so soft.

Scarf

I used it all fall and for the warmer part of the winter. Now I just need a hat to match! I'm planning on using the Fake Isle hat pattern from knitty. Hopefully I will have it done for the warmer spring weather.

2 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! See my latest blog post. I came up with the idea on my own, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your previous post. I don't know you, and I don't know what's going on since it's been a while, but I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete