Pages

Friday, November 07, 2008

Minimum

Right now I can only keep up with the bare minimum. But I thought I should let the internet know I'm alive, if it cares! I found this meme at Posie Gets Cozy, and thought it was perfect. Take care, I'll be back eventually!

Where is your mobile phone? Pocket

Where is your significant other? Georgia

Your hair color? Brown

Your mother? Constant

Your father? Recovering

Your favorite thing? Audrey

Your dream last night? None

Your dream goal? Peace

The room you're in? Escape

Your hobby? Knitting

Your fear? Loss

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Together

Where were you last night? Home

What you're not? Calm

One of your wish-list items? Wheel

Where you grew up? Kansas

The last thing you did? Lunch

What are you wearing? Jeans

Your TV? Escape

Your pets? Cuddly

Your computer? Work

Your mood? Erratic

Missing someone? Desperately

Your car? Reliable

Something you're not wearing? Dress

Favorite shop? Yarn

Your summer? Short

Love someone? Cautious

Your favorite color? Purple

When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday

When is the last time you cried? Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment