Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ol' Man River

I was inspired by other people's 365 photo projects, but am not brave enough to take a daily picture of myself. Yet, I wanted to do some kind of photo project. I was thinking about all this while driving to work, and I realized that I drive by a portion of the Mississippi River almost every day. I love to watch it and the surrounding area change through the seasons. So my "Study of the Mississippi" was born.


20080328c

This is one of my favorite pictures so far. Downtown St Paul, Minnesota viewed from the south. I won't be taking a picture every day, mainly because I don't work every day, but I will try to get a couple per week. I am hoping to catch that moment when the trees just start to turn green, and when they are the most brilliant colors for fall.

I promise I have been knitting, and it is coming up soon. If you are on Ravelry check out my projects page for an update on what I have been doing. I am rlmoore1.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo idea!
    I'm looking forward to seeing the changes that happen to the river through the seasons.

    ReplyDelete