Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Two Down, Two to Go

I took the second part of the CPA exam, Regulation, last Friday. I'm not as confident about this one as I was the first section, but I'm not sure I flunked it either. It probably will be a close thing. As long as I pass I don't care what my score is.

I rewarded myself by going out and buying The Knife of Dreams and I finished it last weekend. Fans of the Wheel of Time series have been waiting for this one for so long. The story is finally moving forward, but I don't see how Robert Jordan is going to finish this up in one book like he says he will. It is going to be a LONG wait for the last book. I've been reading the message boards on Dragonmount.com and some people have brought up very good points/theories. I may have to reread the book. Between that and Breath of Snow and Ashes coming out I have been in book heaven!

1 comment:

  1. congrats and good luck! only two more to go! i've got a friend that is taking test three this week.

    ReplyDelete