Pages

Monday, October 31, 2005

Knitted Toys

Toys that are knitted just fascinate me. I found this link on June's Blog. She was talking about the DNA toy, which is cool. But as I scrolled down I saw the cutest twisted snake. I had to figure out how she did it. Kimberly doesn't write detailed patterns, but her explanations are enough for a reasonably experienced knitter to figure out what is going on.

I really like the snake, but I don't like the hole left by the increase. Kimberly does have a cute fix for it though. I think if I use one version of the Make One (M1) or the Knit into the Front And Back of the Same Stitch increase there wouldn't be a hole. I might still use a contrasting yarn and make the stripe down the snake.

So many things to knit, so little money to buy yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment