Pages

Monday, August 22, 2005

Promised Knitting Stuff

I have finally finished knitting my little sister's baby blanket! Now I am just seaming it together and sewing in the many ends. Here is how much yarn I had left. I breathed a sigh of relief as I finished each color.



I also won the pattern for this blanket on e-bay. My mom runs the nursery at her church so I think I will very gradually make one for her. I'm not planning on starting it any time soon, but I just had to have the pattern.

I am still looking for the yarn for the sweater I want to start. I've found lots of yarns that would work, but none that have the right color. I'm not in a hurry to start this thing, so I have plenty of time. But looking at all that yarn and not buying anything was starting to get to me! I saw this two color brioche stitch scarf and fell in love. So I bought these colors of Mandalay Silk and Noro Silk Garden. I can't wait to see how it turns out! I got the pattern and yarn from Borealis Yarns. I just love that store. Good selection with friendly, but not too friendly, staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment