Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Time Off!

I am so looking forward to these 2 weeks off. And yes, I really do have the job Jon. :) I have so many things I want to do, and things I have to do, that I think I am going to have to set up a lose schedule so I can get them all done! I've already been to the Mall of America three times and Ikea twice. Every time I go there I keep looking for Alison and her two adorable children (See March 24th, and let me tell you, those cinnamon buns are WONDERFUL!) even though I know she lives on the east coast!

Right now I am playing on our new computer. I love it, I can't believe how fast it is. Our old one was over 7 years old and it was starting to do some funny things. Now we just need the fast internet to go along with it! I want to visit some local knitting stores and I want to get an exercise routine down before I start work. I also need to get the tags changed on the cars and get a new drivers license. I would like to have the house basically done, except for the detail organizing.

But first things first, I am going to go for a bike ride tomorrow to familiarize myself with the area before I go on my first run. I also am going to eat healthy tomorrow. I believe I have gotten rid of (eaten) most of the bad food in the house. I just reread this and I am jumping around all over the place, time to go to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to the Mall O' America only once, but once is enough for me. Whew! That place is big.

    Sounds like you have alot of plans, so good thing you have time off.

    ReplyDelete