Pages

Friday, April 08, 2005

Cruisin' Along

I just got home from seeing the movie Sahara and I am flying high (not literally). That movie is awesome! It has great actions scenes, a strong female character, good story, funny, and a good looking leading man! It was nice to see a Clive Cussler story on screen. And the music was rocking as well. Music always gets me moving. Since we just got a new computer I am hoping to get an Ipod mini. The only thing we need before I get one (other than the money!) is high speed internet. I want to wait until they have free installation before we order it. I think that having a lot of music close at hand could be a good motivational tool. Oh, who am I kidding, I just want a new toy!

I've done ok this week. Ate reasonably well, I exercised monday and tuesday, which I guess is better than nothing. I was physically active the rest of the week, moving boxes around, unpacking boxes, and organizing stuff.

I need to get those knitting pictures loaded so I can post them. I got the baby blanket done and a gift bag for my friend at work. They both liked them very much. I think I have enough yarn left from the baby blanket to make another one for my sister-in-law who is due in June. Think I am going to knit it on a size larger needle (size 6), so I am doing a new swatch. I get less stitches per inch than I did with the size 5, so does that mean I will use less yarn? Next week I need to pick up the yarn for my sister's blanket. I am almost done with my first sock, just the toe to go

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:39 PM

    You won't use less yarn, you will jsut it up faster. It will actually even out in the end.
    chrisknits

    ReplyDelete