Pages

Friday, July 23, 2004

Same old thing

Ran on the treadmill again today,  1.34 miles in 20 minutes and 1.87 total.  BORING!  I really need to start running outside again, but for some reason I find it so intimidating.  I'm not sure why, maybe because it isn't a controlled environment, or I think people will look at me and think, why is she even trying to run, she looks so stupid, and she is slow!  If you can't already tell I tend to psych myself out of stuff I am scared of. 
I did my weight workout yesterday.  I upped the weights on a couple exercises.  I can't believe it, I am actually starting to enjoy this exercise thing.  That is a miracle for me.  I normally am wining and complaining and dragging my butt to the gym.  Now I am actually looking forward to it!  I am hoping this enthusiasm will last long enough for me to lose some weight.  I really need to post my stats so I can look back and see how far I have come.  If I ever get that far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment