Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

WIP Wednesday, on Thursday

I'm trying to work through my Works in Progress (WIP) because having all these half finished projects laying around is driving me crazy!

The first are my Lacy Rib Socks. This is the first sock. My goal for the next week is to turn the heel.

DSC04203

Next is my Daybreak. I love this thing, but with each row getting longer as it gets bigger makes it hard to stick with it. Goal for next week is to finish two stripes in each color.

DSC04204

My little helper saw me taking pictures and came to investigate. So she insisted I take pictures with her in them. And it is such a shame to not use cute pictures!

DSC04202

DSC04208


Funny story about the term WIP. When I moved to Kansas (oh, by the way, I moved to Kansas) I packed a box of my WIPs and marked it as such. When I moved into my new place people from mom and dad's church helped unload my stuff. Sure enough, my old youth leader picked up the box and said "Wips?" with a very confused look on her face. I laughed and explained to her what it was. I'm so glad she asked instead of just assuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment