Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ok, if I don't just start blogging then I won't ever start! Eventually I'll get to the big life stuff, but for now, here is my Ten on Tuesday contribution!

10 Reasons to Love Bacon
  1. BLT - got to have lots of mayo and homegrown tomatoes
  2. Hot Bacon Dressing - it was a revelation the first time I ate it on a salad
  3. Eggs fried in bacon grease - so yummy
  4. Eggs with Bacon - can't go wrong
  5. Bacon crumbles on a salad - who cares if salad is supposed to be healthy
  6. Bacon wrapped anything - bacon makes everything better
  7. Crispy Bacon - can't have limp bacon
  8. Thick Bacon - so good to sink your teeth into
  9. Bacon on a Hamburger - don't get it very often, but love it when I do
  10. It is bacon! Is there really any other reason?
Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment