Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catching Up

I realized that I never posted a picture of my finished Shedir [r]. I love the way this hat looks, but I made it a bit short due to the fact that I cut out a pattern repeat because it was too long. Plus the cold wind just whips right through it. I have been thinking of extending the ribbing using some tips I got from the Rainey Sisters Blog, and then knitting a lining like in the Red Light Special [r]. I'm not sure how I will attach the lining, but I'll figure something out. If that doesn't work I'll line it with fleece.

My Hat

The [r] links are links to Ravelry. I may be posting some older projects every now and then. It is bugging me that not all my projects have a blog post in Ravelry. Yes, I know I am anal retentive.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you attach the lining as you are lengthening the ribbing. Not sure what method you are using for the ribbing, but it might give you a lead in to the lining.

    ReplyDelete