Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Study Break

I should be studying right now, but I need a brain break. I take the next section, Regulation, of the CPA exam on Friday. I was a little worried about it because I suck at Corporate Tax, but I the more I study the better I feel about it. Last week I was in Chicago for business so I had all that time to study. I will be so glad when all this is over. But I'm not sure I will know what to do with all the extra time I will have! I'm sure I will find some way to fill it. I would love to join the Women's Bible Study at church. And I will have so much more time to knit and read.

It will be such a relief to have this over with. I have wanted to be a CPA ever since I started in accounting. Plus I think this is something that God wants me to do so that He can open other opportunities in my life. I think I have finally figured out that those things that keep popping up in the back of my head might just be God telling me to do something. It takes me a little while to catch on, but eventually I do. I'm a bit of a slow learner!

Well, I think I have procrastinated enough. Time to get back to studying. Oh, and other good news, I have lost a total of 9 pounds! I can't wait to see my family's faces when they see me at Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment