Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I am 28 years old! Usually my birthday is a big deal for me. I like lots of fanfare and "yay for me" kind of stuff. This year I am feeling very mellow. I think it is because this next year is going to be a waiting year, waiting for the things I really want to do in and with my life. I wish I could just fast forward and be there! But I know that I have important things to accomplish and learn in the next year. And God's plan is always better than mine. Funny how I always have to keep reminding myself of that!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:28 PM

    How true. It is always hard to remember to wait on Him and not feel the urge to jump forward. Take this time to focus on the here and now and make it the best you can. Then you will be ready when then becomes now. Happy Birthday.
    chrisknits

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, r!

    hope you have a great one.

    ReplyDelete