Pages

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thinking

I was sitting in class last night and I realized that there are a few things about my life that I don't like, and if I ever want them to change I am going to have to DO SOMETHING about it. Imagine that, actually do something about it. Not just make a plan to do something, but actually DO something. I love making plans and drawing up schedules, but I don't usually follow them very well. I tend to coast through life. So the next six months are going to be full of change and effort. I am going to pass the CPA exam, I'm going to lose 30 pounds and I'm going to run on a regular basis.

Now that I have told the internet about it, I have to keep my word. I think I have posted about this before. We'll just have to see if it actually sticks this time.

2 comments:

  1. give your plan to someone who can hold you accountable, or, post your plan so we can pester you about it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, half the problem with getting stuff done is actually making a plan. You're halfway there already. :)

    We'll help you stick to it. The web is great for guilt and peer pressure.

    ReplyDelete