Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Completely Forgot!

I am so sorry, I completely forgot to thank Chrisknits and Karen for their comments on my knitting post. Chris, that article really helped, I'm much more confident when it comes to changing yarn on both projects after reading it. Karen, being a new knitter it is nice to know that most yarns aren't that expensive. I was starting to wonder if I was going to go broke trying to support my new habit.

And thank you everyone else for their comments here! I guess my replying to comments in the comments fell by the wayside. Blogging may be a little hit and miss soon, more miss than hit actually. Just way too much to do and I am running out of time to do it. I hope to finish two knitting projects in the next week, but pictures will have to wait until after the move.

My work goodbye party is tomorrow. My only requirement is that they don't make me cry. I am happy to be leaving, but I will miss the people. We all have our faults, but for the most part they are a good bunch and it has been fun working with them. I don't think I could have asked for a better job right out of college.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:06 PM

    No problem, replying to comments is such a tricky thing. Glad the article helped. It helped me tremendously when I was a new to knitting.
    chrisknits

    ReplyDelete