Pages

Monday, February 07, 2005

Weekly Recap

Miles Run - aprox 4.5
Days worked out - four
Highest mileage - aprox 2 miles on Saturday

I guess I can only get better! I should have planned better on Tuesday and worked out before or after work, and there is no excuse for Wednesday, I was just lazy and didn't get out of bed. This week I need to adjust on Thursday (work lunch function) to make sure I get a workout in. I am starting to feel fitter, but not losing any weight because I am eating too much. I am ok until mid afternoon when the chocolate calls, but if I eat some PB on a rice cake I am fine. I need to make sure I do that before I head for the chocolate bowl. Hopefully this week will be better for both exercise and eating.

3 comments:

  1. The chocolate bowl! :D I like the chocolate bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 AM

    The chocolate bowl is a wonderful thing, especially when it contains mini reeses cups, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still trying to make it up to "ten consecutive minutes of running." You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete