Pages

Monday, October 04, 2004

Monday, Monday

How I hate that day! Anyone else remember that old song? I love oldies. But I don't get to listen to them very often because hubby doesn't like them.

I wish I didn't have to work. There are so many things that I would rather be doing! But doesn't everyone wish that. I did get some stuff done today at work. That is doing good for a monday! I didn't run, Bad Rebecca! I really wish I would have especially since I got my vacation pictures back this weekend and I didn't realize how heavy I have gotten. Thank God I have a loving husband, even though he has made some comments about my weight, he tried to do it as lovingly and kindly as he could. He does have some area for concern because my mom has always been very heavy. She has recently lost a lot of weight and I am so proud of her!

I realized that I had only posted two times in September. That may also be how many times I ran in September. I really need to keep up with both activities. The only problem is that there are so many activities that I want to do that work interfers with! But someone has to bring in the dough! Hubby should have a job soon, even if it is just a retail job, so maybe the money situation will lighten up a bit.

I made a lot of progress on knitting my poncho last night. I rented the 2nd season of Alias and knitted while watching that. Hubby was out fishing so we both had an enjoyable Sunday. I am starting to see it take shape so I am chomping at the bit to finish it. But I don't want to be one of those overweight moms who just sit on their but and knit all day. I want to be one of those hip thin moms who is always going and occasionally wears funky knitted things that everyone oohs and ahhs over. Plus I want to be irrestiably sexy after having two to four kids and have enough energy to be a stay at home mom and still get up at 5:00 am to run my 6 miles for the day!

I'm not asking for too much, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment