Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Imperfect solution

I am trying to find a good way to post from my iPhone and like most things in my life right now this is an imperfect solution. My husband and I are getting a divorce. This isn't what I really want, but he has left me no other choice. I have put up with a lot, made many changes and tried as hard as I can, but I am done. I have a blog about all this, but I'm not sure if I will keep writing in it. If you want to read it, comment with your email address or send it to me and I will email you the link.

Over all I am doing very well. My daughter is the light of my life. I would not be doing as well as I am without her. Many things are changing, but I am looking forward to the rest of my life.

I am still knitting and spinning, but not as much as I want too. Right now it is warm in MN so I want to take advantage of that. Audrey and I are spending a ton of time outside and right now we are in KS visiting family. There will be plenty of time over the winter for knitting and spinning. I also have plans to turn the "man cave" into a craft room over the winter.

I have started running again and am really enjoying it. My goal is to run on a regular basis over the summer to justify the purchase of a treadmill for the winter.

Even with the imperfections in my life God has been faithful. He has been my rock and refuge. He has blessed me with an amazing daughter and family. I am so very blessed. James 1:2-4

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this, Rebecca. Its an awful thing to go through. :(

    Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete